2nd annual Caucasus SME Banking Conference is a real chance to meet senior bankers and thought leaders in the SME banking from more than ten countries (Turkey, France, Slovakia, Egypt, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and others) and develop your network of contacts in the region.
This leading event on the SME banking in the Caucasus region will focus on all the topics critical to the future success of SME banking:
- Managing in a time of crisis: strategy and risk management implications
- Disruptions and innovations in SME segment
- SME financing
There will be in-depth case studies from the international organizations and regional market players.
Besides meeting and discussing with some of the best professionals in the field, here is why you should consider attending:
- On-site visit to TBC Bank’s new branch to get new customer experience and some best ideas;
- Sightseeing with an experienced guide in one of TOP10 European cities for travel, and informal networking dinner at Funicular Restaurant, one of the most impressed restaurant in Tbilisi with excellent night city view;
- Engaging discussion panels with the main speakers as to exchange some ideas.
Enjoy dedicated sessions on a range of topics critical to the future success of SME banking!